1. 5 decreased by x
2. Write using symbols: the sum of x and 2,divided by 3
3. Write using symbols: twice x
4. Write using symbols: the quotient of the difference of x and y and 5 less than y
5. The correct exponential form of
2(x)(x)(y)(y)(y) is ?
6. The correct exponential form of 3(a)(a)(a)(a)(b)(b)(c) is ?
7. (3x)3 in expanded form is ?
8. (3x)2y3 in expanded form is
9. Evaluate if x = 2: (3x)3
10. Write using exponents: (a)(a) + (b)(b)(b)
Copyrightę2010 by Ellen Freedman, All Rights Reserved.
Any copying or distribution is prohibited.
Translation & Exponents